Art Break - Goro Fujita - Cute digital art makes a great wallpaper

6:08 AM

Hi guys,
just stumbled upon a great blog. Check it out but be aware you might end up wasting hours there. The blog is Art for your wallpaper.  Meanwhile, this is a brief sample of what you'll find there:) so enjoy our little art break.

____________________________________________________________________________
“Why is this site called area-56.de? Actually it’s very simple.
“5″ is in Japanese “go” and “6″ can be read as “ro”.
So 5+6 = Goro. And that is my Name. ^^




I was born in Japan and moved with my family to Germany when I was two and a half years old. I have been fascinated by drawing ever since I was a little child.

After finishing highschool I founded a company called “Quaintix” with a friend of mine and did some graphic design and programming work. Meanwhile I got interested in 3D animation and started to play around with cubes and spheres. ^^

In 2002 I left Quaintix and I started my studies at the German Film School for digital production. My passion for animation grew stronger and drawing remained as a hobby. During the 3 years I spent there, I gained a lot of experience in many areas like the whole 2D and 3D filmmaking process from the initial Idea to the finished piece, working in teams, digital painting etc.

I graduated the German Film School in march 2005 specialized on 3D character animation.
Since then I was working as a freelance character animator and visual
development artist on feature films and tv comercials in Germany. I’m currently working as a Visual Development Artist at PDI/DreamWorks in
Redwood City.”

Source here











Passionate about fashion, writing and weddings.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe to feed