Velvet & Lace Bien Savvy Evening Dresses for a Diva

3:16 AM

My Secret Admirer, mermaid velvet evening dress with portrait back, Bien Savvy My Secret collection
My Secret Admirer, mermaid velvet evening dress with portrait back, Bien Savvy My Secret collection
 Luxury designer Bien Savvy is launching a new fabulous evening collection, called My Secret. The first 8 styles are available for the moment, but from the looks of it, this is going to be a collection dedicated to mystery and refined elegance.

My Secret Admirer, mermaid velvet evening dress with portrait back, Bien Savvy My Secret collection
My Secret Admirer, mermaid velvet evening dress with portrait back, Bien Savvy My Secret collection

My Secret Lover, mermaid velvet and Solstiss lace evening dress with portrait back, Bien Savvy My Secret collection
My Secret Lover, mermaid velvet and Solstiss lace evening dress, Bien Savvy My Secret collection

My Secret Lover, mermaid velvet and Solstiss lace evening dress with portrait back, Bien Savvy My Secret collection
My Secret Lover, mermaid velvet and Solstiss lace evening dress, Bien Savvy My Secret collection

My Secret Dream, mermaid velvet, lace and veil evening dress with bow detail, Bien Savvy My Secret collection
My Secret Dream, mermaid velvet, lace and veil evening dress with bow detail, Bien Savvy My Secret collection

My Secret Dream, mermaid velvet, lace and veil evening dress with bow detail, Bien Savvy My Secret collection
My Secret Dream, mermaid velvet, lace and veil evening dress with bow detail, Bien Savvy My Secret collection

My Secret Forest, mermaid velvet and lace evening dress with deep V neck, Bien Savvy My Secret collection
My Secret Forest, mermaid velvet and lace evening dress with deep V neck, Bien Savvy My Secret collection

My Secret Forest, mermaid velvet and lace evening dress with deep V neck, Bien Savvy My Secret collection
My Secret Forest, mermaid velvet and lace evening dress with deep V neck, Bien Savvy My Secret collection

Passionate about fashion, writing and weddings.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe to feed